Tuesday, January 7, 2014

70. engagement!

Apologies for the late blog post :) It has been a very busy and hectic past few months, and I hope to keep updating frequently now so I can look back from the future and chronicle my journey... towards becoming a future wife :) That's right! I was engaged on fourth January, 2014 :)

As of now, I am someone's fiancée. I will post soon about the process, from merisik, to engagement, and to the future wedding plans. Pretty much everything up to now has been diy, and with the good grace and help of my family and friends :) Will post pictures and my journey for this beautiful chapter of my life one by one. 

All I can say is it took me twenty five years to finally find a man I can hopefully look on to, to lead me physically, spiritually, and emotionally. In return, I hope to be his crutch for the rest of our lives together. He is my best friend, my confidante, my joy, my everything. I am so excited to be embarking on this journey to tie our union together. As for now, here's a picture of me and my fiancee :)

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :) I love any opinions, feedback, that sort of things. If it is about food, then just come to Malaysia and experience it yourself!