Tuesday, June 3, 2014

82. One Step Closer!

Alhamdulillah, me and my fiance collected our Sijil Kursus Pra Perkahwinan (pre-wedding course certificate). It's a small feat but it's one thing less to worry about.


Honestly, there's still a long way to go. Since we have to complete the HIV test (it's valid for six months only), I thought I could get all the applications out of the way... but one person is telling me this, another is telling me that. It's too complicating...

Scenario:
Me and my fiance are living and working in KL.
Our akad nikah (solemnization/"I Do's") takes place in Putrajaya.
The lady on the phone told us that we could book the jurunikah (the guy who officiates the ceremony) from KL, no problem.

But when I met the lady to collect the pre-wedding course cert, she informed me that it would be easier to get the jurunikah from Putrajaya.
The problem is, if there are any complications, I will definitely have to take a day off work (or half day) as Putrajaya is quite a distance from my current house.

Add to that, when I called the clinic to make a booking for the HIV test, the receptionist informed me I had t otake HIV approval papers from JAKIM (the Islamic regulatory gov agency that controls all marriage application) BEFORE coming to the clinic. I prefer to do everything one shot. So, do I take from JAKIM KL? Putrajaya? 

Oh. And some other lady said I shouldn't do it too early -__- Then how the hell else do I book the jurunikah. Grrrrr. WAIIII MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT WAI YOU MAKE IT SOO CONFUSING TO GET MARRIED.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :) I love any opinions, feedback, that sort of things. Let me know if you have any questions and I will respond!