Monday, November 23, 2015

Killer Gourmet Burger, KGB @ Taman Tun Dr. Ismail branch

For one of my closest friend's birthday, we decided to celebrate it at Killer Gourmet Burger (KGB) Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. I heard many good things about it.

It's a Minion-themed party. WHO SAYS 27 IS TOO OLD FOR BIRTHDAYS??

Ordered this Texas Jalapeno Steak & Cheese Fries to share, I think around RM 20 or less.
But someone doesn't want to share... The sad thing is, all the topping's just for show.. when you dig deep it's just regular fries.

I don't remember for the life of me what this burger was called. 


Happy faces being fed. Raihan's overjoyed by the size of her cheese from her Mexican-inspired burger that came with guacamole. Mmm, moley moley.


The queue and wait was a bit long, but I guess that's what happens when you go to burger joint on a Friday night. Their milkshake is quite small for the price. 

Overall Experience:
Food: 4/5
Service: 2/5
Pricing: 2/5 

For a little peace and quiet, we proceeded to Kaffe Coffee, just down the road, to cut cake.

Birthday girl (left) lighting up her own cake HAH!


The tasty chocolate cake by Nadia, purchased from Lavender. I think the coffee foam was Nadia's (questionable?). Not sure what it is - an old woman? Bahaha.

Forced selfie with Raihan!

Thanks Kaffe Coffee for allowing us to celebrate the birthday there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :) I love any opinions, feedback, that sort of things. Let me know if you have any questions and I will respond!