Monday, November 5, 2012

22. work crazy.

I am currently working on a project that is under wraps. All I can tell you is that it will be launched in November :) You would never guess what it is. It's a little out of my comfort zone, so I'm trying my best not to be intimidated or scared shitless (it's a daunting task sometimes).


Here's me with Hafiz, one of my staff who will be working under me. He reads me blog so hellooooo. Work your ass off, ya! Hehe.


Here's me with Nazrin & D, post consultation and discussion for the project launch. I get asked a lot if it's weird working with my ex. Alhamdulillah, I think I've come to terms with the past and the best thing for me would be just to move on with my life. It's a bit weird at times but to me, business is business and you have to separate your personal life and professional life. You have to build a really thick skin and be strong-willed.

At the end of the day, for me it's about finding rezeki. It didn't just fall into my lap; I've always been self-sufficient and independent since I was 17, and for me it doesn't matter where the source is from, as long as it's legit and I'm earning from this. Who can say, at the age of 24, that they've launched two successful projects, both completely different from the core? Who says no to money and success? It works out different for different people, I guess :)


Here's a picture of me being completely silly at work :) I'm daydreaming on Doof beanbags about Brad Pitt or someone hunky, heh. Most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :) I love any opinions, feedback, that sort of things. Let me know if you have any questions and I will respond!