Friday, January 16, 2015

89. marriage life

We have only been married for 49 days so far and marriage life has been beautiful.



The number one question that people ask (and hint) is regarding:
When are you gonna have kids?

Oh my God, if I could barf when people ask about this.
Sure, we want to have kids! I love kids and always envisioned I would be a mom one day.
If we were confirmed having kids, I'd say "Alhamdulillah", thank you Allah for rezeki.
But pleeeeeaaaaaseeeee in Malay custom it's very "pantang" (taboo) to ask about these things.

Especially since we've been married for 49 days and even if we got "rezeki" on the first day, we should not talk about these things until three/four months because it's very "bad luck" to talk about these things.

Our rezeki is at His mercy and compassion.

Don't worry, if there are any good tidings we will let Facebook the world know,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :) I love any opinions, feedback, that sort of things. Let me know if you have any questions and I will respond!