Friday, February 22, 2013

38. things to do before april 2014.

This year i will be turning a quarter of a century old, oh no! InsyAllah I'll be making some extra money to help me with the things I've always wanted to do since I was a kid or was too chicken-shit scared to do so. I hope to cross off this list slowly by my birthday next year.

  1. Travel to at least 3 different countries in South East Asia
  2. Start saving for Umrah/Hajj
  3. Start planning for my Eurotrip
  4. Perform a song live in front of an actual audience.
  5. Open a cafe 
  6. Go on holiday with my mom
  7. Improve myself in Chess
  8. Take up piano/violin again
  9. Learn another language
  10. Have a property registered under my name
  11. Purchase a car
  12. Be more active in giving back to the community
  13. Build my assets portfolio
  14. Dabble with stocks
  15. Do a height-related sports activity, ie bungee jumping
As they say, the prime time starts now! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :) I love any opinions, feedback, that sort of things. Let me know if you have any questions and I will respond!