It was 2 pm - 7 pm on Saturday, and 8.30 am - 5.45 pm on Sunday, can you imagine?
So okaylah, I went there with the mindset to just get it over with.. faster take my cert..
But to my surprise, I learnt a lot.
I learnt about what a husband's duty is, and a wife's expected duties. About the doa sunat to read before... you know. I found out more about talak, and why a husband has to say it three times. Why women are not given the power. What the reasons are for getting married:
- Untuk memperoleh ketenangan hidup, kasih sayang dan ketenteraman
- Memelihara kesucian diri
- Melaksanakan tuntutan syariat
- Menjaga keturunan
- Cara yang halal untuk menyalurkan nafsu seks
- Mewujudkan kerjasama dan tanggungjawab
- Dapat mengeratkan silaturahim
So you get the gist. Going there, opened my heart even more to become a better Muslim, and also, to try
and be the best wife possible. Insha Allah, I will try.
But when I looked to the men's side, where my fiance was sitting, he was asleep, mouth wide open -