Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sad.

I was watching Kill Bill 1 and 2 the other day (marathon!) and afterwards I was surfing the net when I read the news that David Carradine was found dead. I am sure many movie buffs are aware of the actor's death, and probably more towards the unusual way he died.

Thai police told the BBC a hotel maid found the 72-year-old naked in a wardrobe with a cord around his neck and other parts of his body... Thai newspaper The Nation reported that police believe the actor took his own life, and preliminary investigations found that he hanged himself. [source]

Police believe Carradine, 72, died of accidental suffocation after attempting auto erotic asphyxiation – a sex game where participants derive pleasure from being partially strangled. [source]
I remember watching him in Kung Fu (movie), Martial Law, Alias, Big Stan and Epic Movie! Man. It's just kind of eerie that I would watch Kill Bill and find out about the news later. If he did die from the autoeroticasphyxiation - in my opinion, nothing wrong with doing whatever that gets your jollies off - then all I can say is at least he died happy. Or attempting to. Rest in peace, "John Arthur" Carradine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :) I love any opinions, feedback, that sort of things. Let me know if you have any questions and I will respond!