Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Why?

My name is Junee, hence people's immediate assumption that I'm born in June. So not. I was born in April. I live in Malaysia, where it's hotter than a sauna room; my cotton t-shirt constantly sticks to my back and ice cubes are pieces of heaven here. I have blogged for eternity; but my patterns are unpredictable. I am doing my degree in advertising, so hopefully in the future I will be rich and unhappy and a chain smoker and everything the typical stereotype of a mid thirties person in the media will be.

There's gonna be pictures and visuals on here soon. So you can watch what it's like to be in a country so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :) I love any opinions, feedback, that sort of things. Let me know if you have any questions and I will respond!