Monday, October 15, 2012

15. Take 1.

Look ma, I'm on TV! 

As marketing executive for Bajugraphy, you get the crazy insanity where you're constantly chasing people to do things. You're the executor. You're the one with the axe in your hands. Granted, it took me a while to get the hang of everything because online stuff was not my forte. Not analytics, spreadsheets, financial stats and so forth.

Now I'm learning to be more organized, to stop giving my supervisor heart attacks and to communicate better with everyone. To be a team player. To write down dates and tasks to complete even if it's super tedious. You gotta be organized. I was fooling around for the first few months, but when everybody starts running to you for answers and you're like huh? you realize you gotta up the ante. 

Cardigan: Bajugraphy RM 68
White collared shirt: Primark 
Black jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Heels: From Singapore

And I gotta say, no matter how busy it gets, I love my job :) Thanks to those who believe in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :) I love any opinions, feedback, that sort of things. Let me know if you have any questions and I will respond!