Thursday, May 16, 2013

52. updates, updates

I haven't updated this blog for a wee bit. I apologize for neglecting it, there's been so many things in my life lately! First of all, I started curvylurvy.com, which is a mini blogshop offering handpicked, quality and affordable clothes for short, curvy people like me :) I offer clothes like the following:-


I offer free postage within Malaysia (woahhh!!) so do place your orders now by visiting:-

Or follow me on instagram (cause that's where I upload my things first) at 

Anyways, another big news is also under wraps. I can't reveal it yet, but Alhamdulillah it's such a rezeki and blessing for me and hopefully (not to jinx it) everything will work out. Okay I'll try updating daily. So sorry for being so late in my updates. I might be doing more outfit of the days now :)

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :) I love any opinions, feedback, that sort of things. Let me know if you have any questions and I will respond!