Sunday, January 3, 2016

pregnancy at 10 weeks: just. let. me. stay. home.

I'm saving these articles first and publishing them for later until I enter my second trimester, just to chronicle my crazy pregnancy

--

Salam little one, 

We arranged a doctor's appointment right after we came back as recommended by the doctor. Your father went to the toilet to "do a number" whilst I sat with the doctor, and she explained to me your size and expected due date ha ha. 

I teared up when I saw your size. You're 2.25 cm and already wreaking havoc on my hormones. 

She also mentioned that we should be deciding where we would like to do monthly check-ups; if we planned to give birth in government hospital, we needed to start a "buku merah" (red book) at any government clinics. 

Entering Week 10, I'm vomiting almost everything I eat; there's even some dark orange liquid that I purge when my stomach is empty (upon googling, I think it's stomach acid). It's very unpleasant, because after the tenth time you just feel like sleeping on the toilet bowl.

I can't stand smelling almost anything - even your father :( I used to love the smell of fresh laundry, but now it makes me barf, so I had to change the detergent and softener smell. I can't cook or even come into the kitchen, which makes me sad because I loved to cook.

I also vomit a lot if I'm in a car; whether I'm driving or not. You'll be proud that I've controlled my vomiting to red traffic lights if I'm driving!

Can't wait to meet you, insha Allah.


1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah semoga atas bantuan ki witjaksono terbalaskan melebihi rasa syukur kami saat ini karna bantuan aki sangat berarti bagi keluarga kami di saat kesusahan dengan menanggun 9 anak,kami berprofesi penjual ikan di pasar hutang saya menunpuk di mana-mana sempat terpikir untuk jadikan anak bekerja tki karna keadaan begitu mendesak tapi salah satu anak saya melihat adanya program pesugihan dana gaib tanpa tumbal kami lansung kuatkan niat,Awalnya suami saya meragukan program ini dan melarang untuk mencobanya tapi dari yg saya lihat program ini bergransi hukum,Saya pun tetap menjelaskan suami sampai dia ikut yakin dan alhamdulillah dalam proses 1 hari 1 malam kami bisa menbuktikan bantuan aki melalui dana gaib tanpa tumbal,Bagi saudara-saudaraku yg butuh pertolongan silahkan
    hubungi Ki Witjaksono di:O852-2223-1459
    supaya lebih jelas
    silahkan klik-> PESUGIHAN TANPA TUMBAL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :) I love any opinions, feedback, that sort of things. Let me know if you have any questions and I will respond!